Be Careful what you wish for!
We live in challenging times. More than ever, Leaders must display vision, and understand the importance of harnessing the talent of their people to build sustainability. Real Leaders persevere and look for the opportunities. They provide absolute clarity around objectives. Leadership is not for the faint hearted.It requires accountability, courage, energy and a relentless ambition to challenge the status quo. Leaders know their markets, their customers but most of all, Leaders must know what they don’t know and have the confidence to listen to others who may have the answers. Being a Leader places responsibilities on your shoulders and you must ensure you equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to discharge this duty. Maybe now is a good time to review your own development and consider the changes you might want to implement to make your role as a Leader challenging but manageable.
Author: Shirley Kavanagh
Recent News Items
- Be Careful what you wish for! January 25th, 2011
- Happy New Year! January 7th, 2011
- A Role Model For Our Time July 5th, 2010
- Essential Reading for every Leader March 9th, 2010
- The Sagitta Network was launched today February 23rd, 2010
- Resilience, a lesson from a sporting great February 19th, 2010